– Graduate of any business-related or accountancy course.
– Fresh graduate is acceptable.
– Average communication skills, honest and must be computer literate
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for handling over-the-counter transactions such as acceptance of cash and checks for deposit to client account, acceptance of bills payment and remittances, payments of encashment/withdrawals; and process other miscellaneous receipts and disbursements.
2. Responsible for rendering courteous, pleasant, efficient, accurate and prompt customer service relative to opening of new accounts as well as other investment products and bank facilities. Responsible for establishing client’s identity.