- A bookkeeper that specializes in savings takes on many responsibilities. Their main goal is to keep track of financial records for either a business or individual clients.
- They must be able to work with confidential materials and follow a code of ethics since they work with very personal financial information.
- Other responsibilities include updating records, keeping track of accounts payable and receivable and prepare financial reports and bank deposits.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): excellent interpersonal skills, good oral communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.