– Graduate of any business-related course, preferably an accounting major
– Fresh graduate is acceptable.
– Above average communication skills, deep thinker, and computer literate
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Reviews documents submitted by the client; prepares the financial spreadsheet for both the audited and in-house statements; evaluates the qualitative and the quantitative aspects of credit; clarify with the client any questions regarding information submitted or on the financials.
2. Responsible in the review and analysis of financial information and loan documents related to loans packaged by the Account Officer. This includes evaluating loan applications for proper completion and submission of required records and data, analyzing the revenues, expenditures and debt obligations of applicants, monitoring closed loans to ensure compliance with loan provisions and monitoring other performance factors.